I think the evening with Tui went a lot better then we expected it to go for example we were hoping that we would make at most $400 and we ended up making nearly $1000. I think I did my part of being a waiter quite well and everyone else did there parts well is well. I also think that the parents had lots of fun and some time to catch up with one another.
I think the evening with Tui went a lot better then we expected it to go for example we were hoping that we would make at most $400 and we ended up making nearly $1000. I think I did my part of being a waiter quite well and everyone else did there parts well is well. I also think that the parents had lots of fun and some time to catch up with one another.
ReplyDeleteHi Eddie - you have added your comment to the wrong post. Can you go back in and change it please?
ReplyDelete