I loved the evening and I thought that it went really really well. We made so much money and the food music and entertainers were amazing. I loved being an auctioneer with Hagan and I loved watching people biding more and more money!
Tuesday night was amazing we all did really well and raised so much. I wasn't expecting the paintings to go for that much! I really liked Isaac's stand up comedy also Ashley and Ella's comedy scene.
I had a lot of fun last Tuesday night. We had all sorts of things. Auctions, comedys, chesse and nibbles plus some more. I was really suprised with the auctions, I thought the paintings were only going to sell for $50 or $60 but I was wrong. Overall the night was really fun and we raised nearly $1000.
wow wasn't that fun and our outcome was huge I really hope to something like that again.
ReplyDeleteI loved watching your face Pieta - the utter surprise as the amounts grew! It was great to watch.
DeleteI loved the evening and I thought that it went really really well. We made so much money and the food music and entertainers were amazing. I loved being an auctioneer with Hagan and I loved watching people biding more and more money!
ReplyDeleteIt was also very kind of Dean to donate his artwork.
DeleteI enjoyed last night, my favourite part was watching Ella and Ashley's comedy skit and Isaac's stand up comedy. the auction was fun as well
ReplyDeleteTuesday night was amazing we all did really well and raised so much. I wasn't expecting the paintings to go for that much! I really liked Isaac's stand up comedy also Ashley and Ella's comedy scene.
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun last Tuesday night. We had all sorts of things. Auctions, comedys, chesse and nibbles plus some more. I was really suprised with the auctions, I thought the paintings were only going to sell for $50 or $60 but I was wrong. Overall the night was really fun and we raised nearly $1000.
ReplyDelete