Great to see the development of your biking knowledge and skills since last year. What did you remember? What did you remember? What did you learn? What challenged you the most? What are your next steps?
Stage One - We have conquered it all so now it is games time!!
The Figure 8 - Best group they have ever had do it.
Stage Two - On the road! The good news is that you are all ready for it
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm not in the photos well I am but you cant see me
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI really enjoyed pedal ready today my favourite activity was the figure 8 challenge I think after the lesson I was a much more confident rider.
ReplyDeleteExcellent to hear Pieta! Contradictory comment Hagan??
ReplyDeleteThe Pedal Ready yesterday was exquisite, I learned that there are 3 different options to ride on the road.
ReplyDelete